Your future job
As a Trainee at Melexis, you will be able to work with real engineering challenges in digital or analog schematic design, metrology, programming and/or hardware design.
More specifically, you will join one the following programs:
- On-The-Job Development, which includes part-time job with flexible schedule in Product Verification department (metrology)
- Analog Lab, which includes two-year study with an individual schedule starting in November (course in microelectronics with strong practical side using Virtuoso Cadence CAD system)
- 3d+ year student of technical faculties with specialization in electronics, radio-electronics, similar
- pre-intermediate English
- Opportunities for your professional development and training in electronics
- Innovative, challenging and appealing projects
- Friendly team of professionals ready to coach and help you to become a real engineer
- Opportunities to collaborate with foreign colleagues
- Flexible schedule in line with your University studies
- Scholarship for all student programs
Resume form could be downloaded here: goo.gl/1I7UAd.